October 15, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Here is a fun little scene from my upcoming debut novel, Protecting Rose, and it goes out to all the women who love car guys.    
“So."  She turned to him with one delicately raised brow.  "When do you expect to have your car done?”

He grabbed his chest in mock horror.  “That’s not just a car, sweetheart.”  He grinned.  “It's a '65 Mustang fastback with a hopped up Cobra engine.  It’s a classic.”
Enjoy! And thank you for stopping by. For more great previews from other authors please click on SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY.



3 comments:

  1. Classic is right! Hot guy, hot car...what more can a girl ask for? Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Cheryl.
    Neecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. This is actually my husband's car. So, I know car guys!

    Fun!

    Thanks for dropping by. I'm still trying to get the hang of this blogging stuff and missed the six-sentence-Sunday deadline again!

    I'll give it one more try next week. Wish me luck.

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete