October 12, 2011

Time to Party - Launch Day for Soul Mate Publishing!

Hi, I’m glad you could stop by.

 I have to say it’s been a whirlwind of excitement for me since Soul Mate offered me a contract for, PROTECTING ROSE.  I went from being an aspiring writer to being a published author.  In addition, I learned that my work on, PROTECTING ROSE, isn't over yet.  I need to become a computer geek, as well as a social networking guru.

I now have a website/blog, a Facebook fan page, and a twitter account where people are actually following me!!?   How cool is that!  I want to give a special shout-out to my Virtual Assistant Florence at My Girl Friday who put it all together and is coaching me on how to navigate the internet highway.

And of course, the Soul Mate Author Group has a blog page where one of the Soul Mate authors (including yours truly) blogs each day for your reading enjoyment.

Please check out the other author’s blogs at the hop and leave a comment if you have time.  Then stop off at Soul Mate Publishing to peruse the great books it has to offer.  Including my debut novel, PROTECTING ROSE, which will be released in December.

I hope you visit often.
 



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your December release!

    Best wishes! :-)

    Karin Shah
    BLOOD AND KISSES Available now!
    www.soulmatepublishing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl!

    Happy Launch Day! Beautiful site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Launch Day, Cheryl. I know Protecting Rose will be a smash. Can't wait for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning blog! Dramatic and romantic and mysterious all at once. It bodes well for your undoubtedly-amazing book. :) Best of luck making it, as my best friend tells me, a "_NYT_ best seller!" ;)

    Authorial hugs,
    Elle Hill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for stopping by and the encouraging words.

    It is an exciting time for us all!

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Cheryl....but I thought this said 'free lunch' not launch! You know I am kidding! Just to think I knew you when!! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny, Diana!!

    Thanks for stopping by my Launch Party.

    Whoo Hoo!

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheryl,

    Your website is so romance. It made me want to stay awhile. I'm loving the mood you set. :)
    ---
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete