January 25, 2012

Horny Hump Day

I had such fun last week, I decided to post another short sensual scene from, Protecting Rose.

Enjoy!

Nate paused at her waist to place soft butterfly kisses across her belly. Her breath caught when he lifted his head to look into her eyes and, with a slow grin, slid her panties down her legs and off her body, tossing them on the floor along with their other clothes. She shivered in anticipation when he lowered his head and continued his sensual assault down to the very heart of her.

Hop on over to http://www.hornyhumpday.com/ for some more hump day fun!
-Cheryl

10 comments:

  1. Very sexy scene....and I loved his playful side with the slow grin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sensual" describes this well written scene perfectly, Cheryl. I also liked "to the very heart of her." It's evocative. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finishing Protecting Rose, and I couldn't be more pleasantly surprised from this novel, and wow, you totally threw me for a loop where the story turned, I'm totally loving it. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I need to remember to get my fan before I read these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing sexier than a guy sliding off your panties! Great nibble, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image of placing "soft butterfly kisses at her belly." Great post, Cheryl. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good excerpt, Cheryl. I really love Protecting Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by everyone. Glad you enjoyed the post!

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete