March 23, 2012

Lucky Seven



Today we are going to play a game. My Soul Mate Sister, Janna Shay, has tagged me as part of her lucky seven blog activity

Here are the rules:

1. Go to page 77 in your current manuscript
 
2. Go to line 7.

3. Copy down the next seven lines as they are – no cheating.

4. Tag 7 other authors.

Post the lines on your own blog. 

My lucky 7 are: Callie Hutton, Christine Warner, Char Chaffin, Ann Montclair, Ceri Herbert, Rose Vanden, and Rebecca Heflin. 

Here are my lines from my current WIP, A MAN TO TRUST.    

"He would become…upset." 

Jake tensed. His blood thrummed a fast rhythm at the implication of her words. "Did he hit you?" 

She peered at him from under her lashes before lowering her gaze to the coffee table. "Sometimes."

"Bastard," Jake growled. If the guy wasn't already dead he would've kicked his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment