May 19, 2012

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday!

Thank you for taking the time to stop in and read my Six!  Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Here's a cute little scene from my upcoming release, A MAN TO TRUST, where Jake and J.D. walk in on Angela and Sara during a 'girl's night out' after they've had a little too much wine.

“I think they're snockered,” J.D. said.
Jake glanced back at the women in time to see the small redhead stumble. Angela reached out to steady her, lost her balance and they both fell onto the couch. The musical sound of their laughter filled the room.
Jake arched a brow. “Yep.”
“We are not snockered,” Angela said defensively, before bursting into another fit of giggles.


I hope you enjoyed these six. You can check out other great author snippets at SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY. 


-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment