September 8, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday


Thank you for taking the time to stop in and read my Six!  Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Here's a cute little scene from my upcoming October release, A MAN TO TRUST.  

Angela is in the hospital after being hit by a car. She doesn't trust Jake, who suspects her of being a criminal.  Let's just say, their relationship, gets off to a very rocky start.



     “I’ll take her home,” a deep voice drawled.
     Even as sleep invaded her mind, Angela stiffened in protest at the sound of his voice. The ass. She managed to drag her sleepy gaze to him. Why would he offer to take her home, he didn’t even like her, and she didn’t like him. She didn’t.


I hope you enjoyed these six. You can check out other great author snippets at SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY. 


-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment