October 28, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday


Thank you for taking the time to stop in and read my Six!  Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Here's a fun little scene where Angela wakes up after a late night car ride, and then remembers that Jake is in the dog house (and deservedly so). 

Jake returned her smile, unable to resist the need to cup her sweet face in his hand and brush his lips across hers. “We’re here, babe.”
He knew the moment she recalled the night’s events. The moment she remembered he was an ass. Her gaze turned icy.
Damn. 
I hope you enjoyed these six. You can check out other great author snippets at SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY

-Cheryl


12 comments:

  1. Great six. I wonder what he did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this six! Raw and funny! :-) I'm with Ella. I wonder what he did that earned him the title of "an ass". lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute six. I hate when that happens, the realization.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the love-hate relationship of the romance novel. He'll win her over in the end. Nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I remember that scene. Great book, Cheryl.Best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome six. Can't wait to see how he warms her back up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to find out why he's an ass! LOL There are so many possibilities! Loved this six.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by everyone. I'm sorry to see Six Sentence Sunday's ending...

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh-oh. Sounds like he's in trouble! He needs to think of something fast to get himself out of the dog house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to drop a comment to tell you I miss your Six Sentence Sundays. It's all part of the I Miss You Blogfest over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete