October 14, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday




Thank you for taking the time to stop in and read my Six!  Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think. 

Here's a little action scene from my upcoming October 24th release, A MAN TO TRUST.

Today, I'm turning up the heat a bit. Here is a scene where things start to get steamy.
 
“Jake.” Her voice was breathless.

“Yes,” he murmured against her ear. His hand slid beneath her T-shirt and up a flat silken belly, until he cupped her breast. She moaned and arched into him.

Lust nearly took him to his knees. With unsteady hands, he shoved her T-shirt up over her breasts, until he was able to lower his head and capture a plump peak through the thin fabric of her barely-there bra.

I hope you enjoyed these six. You can check out other great author snippets at SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY. 

-Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl ,

    Just received my copy of Protecting Rose and I can't wait to get started .

    I'm a board friend of your mom's and she is super excited and oh so proud of you , as you well know . Several of us from the message board have ordered your book and are planning on having a book club kind of discussion.

    Congratulations on your accomplishments .

    Happy writing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! (she fans herself). Good one, Cheryl. Loved this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is just so cool. It’s very useful blog, I am sure that they will definitely find all the help that they need from you. I love barely there bikinis so much! The full effect is so confidence-boosting it's amazing x

    ReplyDelete