January 3, 2014

Freebie Friday - Win Copies of Protecting Rose - Book Trio & $25 Amazon Gift Certificate

 

Win free copies of my Protecting Rose 

Trio of Books!

Contest Runs Through 

My Release Date of January 8th

 

Protecting Rose (winner 2012 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence)       

A Man To Trust (finalist 2013 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence and the 2013 Write Touch Readers' Award)

  
 A winner each day for an eBook of 
my New Release 

SHIELDING HER HEART.



After a brutal beating nearly killed her, Sheila Williams’ emotional recovery is at risk when she feels someone is watching her.
      
The woman Rick Smyth desires shut him out of her life after being attacked in her home. 

But when Sheila feels threatened by a stalker, she turns to him for protection.

This time, not only does he vow to keep her safe, he’s determined to win her heart as well. 

You Have All Week To Play

  a Rafflecopter giveaway

19 comments:

  1. Welcome to Freebie Friday. Stop back each week for a chance to win!

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only audio book I have had the pleasure of hear was the Harry Potter books which were wonderful. I hope to be able to do this more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet those were fun!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous list of books! I checked out your new video...fab as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liza. I think it turned out pretty good. I put a lot of hours in creating it. Fun!

      -Cheryl

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. You are an amazing author and I'm proud to say I know you personally. Best Wishes Cheryl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colette! Nice to see you here.

      Good Luck!

      -Cheryl

      Delete
  7. Haven't read your story yet but it looks awesome. Thank you for this opportunity to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Peni. Thank you for stopping by. Although I won't be posting winners until the 9th, because the program won't let me without ending the contest...lol, I know you won the first day. So you'll be receiving an e-copy of Shielding Her Heart. Congrats!

      I hope you enjoy it. :>)

      -Cheryl

      Delete
  8. Is Sheila in your new book, Shielding her Heart, a character from Protecting Rose? I think I remember her! I look forward to reading her story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Carl. Thanks for stopping in...it's great to see you!

      Yes...this is Sheila, a character from Protecting Rose. It's her and Rick's story. This ends this story arc of - Protecting Rose/A Man To Trust/and Shielding Her Heart.

      Good Luck!

      -Cheryl

      Delete
  9. Ur video was lovely and the book covers are smoking hot~ im sure u will make it far beyond 500 hits ;)
    Thx for sharing and much luck w/ur tour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Elise, I'm so happy you enjoyed the video and book covers. I really like them...lol.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shielding Her Heart sounds soooo good. Running to Amazon now to have a looky! Thanks so much for sharing your work and the giveaway with us today.

    Best wishes,
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I hope you enjoy it.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete