August 12, 2015

Writers Police Academy Conference...

The work has begun! Assembling raffle baskets at my house for the upcoming Writers Police Academy Conference... I'm looking forward to attending!

Basket Creation Day 1

Ready to Roll

Thank you Sue and Susan!!!

Hard at work!!
\

Basket Creation Day 2

Over 40 baskets assembled today with the help of my 
sister-in-law, Diane.

Getting ready for the next round of Basket Creations.
Thanks Mom for the assist at checking them in.

Basket Creation - Day 3 Begins
(Baskets Just Kept Coming...lol)


Back to Work...

Yeah!!!!


All Done! Mostly...except for stragglers that may roll in.
I've got that handled...lol

The Aftermath....

I want to thank Sue and Susan for helping with all this hard work. I couldn't have done it without you.

I'd like to thank my sister-in-law Diane for spending a day with me putting together baskets, and my mom for helping out along the way. Thank you ladies!  We make a great team.

I'd also like to thank our husbands for their efforts in this project. Sue's husband for holding down the fort, and taking care of the naughty cat, while she drove up from Illinois to assemble baskets. Susan's husband deserves a big round of applause for loading up his van each time and dropping the baskets off at the Academy event site in Appleton. 

And to my husband, Patrick, for carrying in all those darn packages and disposing of said same packages once they were empty...no small feat. 

Job well done, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment